Secret Recipe, Birthday Cake Part 1

I'm THIRTY. You'd think being a woman, I'd be freaked out by the thought of turning the dreaded big THREE-O. But no, I'm in a very blissful place in my life. In fact, when I was asked to make a birthday wish before blowing out the candles on the chocolate cake my extremely sweet colleagues got for me, I couldn't think of anything I wanted to wish for! That was an incredibly pleasant realization about my life. We should all aim to always be this content and happy in life, huh?

Yas, the mastermind, got this cake from Secret Recipe for my birthday celebration in the office. I'd once mentioned in passing that my favourite cake from Secret Recipe is the Chocolate Indulgence, and not the Chocolate Banana one that's so popular, because I don't like bananas. It's amazing how she remembers the tiniest details about people.

Even The Professor, the undisputed recluse, deemed it important enough to crawl out of his hibernating cave to join in the birthday celebration. Everyone say it together now: AWWWW...

The Chocolate Indulgence Cake ($51.36) is a luxurious and sinfully rich chocolate concoction. I'm not usually a fan of chocolate, but this was very yummy.


Creamy and rich Belgian coverture dark, milk and white chocolate mousse layered over fluffy chocolate sponge.


Secret Recipe
Website: www.secretrecipe.com.sg

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Prof says : Caves dont hibernate. Professors do. Btw did anyone spit in my piece of cake? It tasted funny.
Bern said…
NO. OF COURSE NOT! Err but I wasn't the one who cut up the cake or distributed it...did you piss anyone off?
Anonymous said…
The Prof says : Like I told you, I have no friends.
Bern said…
WAHAHAHAAA!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birtday Miss Bunnie.

Next year i is become 30 years old too. Maybe I invit you to my party if you can come to Korae. I can arrange big motocar parade from airpot to my hous but you must let me know early. My birtday is January.

Jong Un
Bern said…
Sure, Jong Un!
Anonymous said…
Hi Miss Bunni

I is so happy you agree and i will ask my fater to get his permision to have the big motocar parade. we musut close the road off if not peeple will stair at you. do u kno whcih aireroplane you are taking to come here?

also, can i post in any place in your blogg? this one place now is a bit many pages from the top. sometimes can be a bit troblesome to look for the cake photo.

Jong Un
Bern said…
Dear Jong Un,

Of course you can post a comment on any of my blog posts. I'll see them all.

Popular posts from this blog

Janggut Laksa vs 328 Katong Laksa, Queensway Shopping Centre

Gong Yuan Ma La Tang

ABC Brickworks Food Centre