Fruit Paradise @ Orchard Central

I love my fruit juices. I try to drink fresh fruit and/or vegetable juices everyday. And no, those that add sugar syrups don't count. I actually have a relationship with my regular juice store auntie and uncle because I see them everyday.

Mr "Harvest The Crops", Mr Motormouth and I stopped by this upmarket fruit juice cafe for some thirst quenchers before our company's Chinese New Year dinner.

Mr "Harvest The Crops" and I got the Orange and Grapefruit Juice (left) and Mr Motormouth got the Juice of the Day (right), a blend of banana, kiwi, orange and grapefruit. Refreshing and naturally delicious! Each juice is $4.50, but the second cup costs only $2.40.


A quick guide to the health benefits of the various fruits.

Orange: Increases body's immunity levels, combats cancer, heart-friendly, protects lungs
Banana: Heart-friendly, prevents constipation, strengthens bones, relieves coughs, controls blood pressure
Grapefruit: Heart-friendly, promotes weight-loss, prevents stroke, prostate cancer, lowers cholesterol
Kiwi: Improves skin complexion, prevents constipation, protects lungs, prevents colon cancer


Fruit Paradise
181 Orchard Road
Orchard Central #05-51/52
Tel: 6509 9920
Open daily from 11.30am to 10pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janggut Laksa vs 328 Katong Laksa, Queensway Shopping Centre

Gong Yuan Ma La Tang

ABC Brickworks Food Centre