Starbucks Coffee, Suntec City Mall

I love toffee. It's not as sickeningly sweet as caramel, but not as ordinary as chocolate. I would drink hot toffee everyday back when Coffee Bean used to serve such a drink. Unfortunately, they took it off their menu several years ago. I suppose it's because it's not a very popular drink amongst locals here.

Luckily, come Christmas time, Starbucks serves Toffee Frappuccinos ($6.40) and toffee lattes as part of their festive offerings. Toffee is just such a festive drink, it's like liquid Christmas. I guess this is what Butterbeer (a popular beverage of the wizarding community in the Harry Potter books. Yes, I'll readily admit that I love the Harry Potter books!) would taste like, albeit laced with alcohol, if it were a real drink.



Starbucks Coffee Company

3 Temasek Boulevard
#01-126 Suntec City Mall
Tel: 6339 3519
Open Mondays to Fridays and Public Holidays from 7.30am to 11pm
Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 11pm
Website: www.starbucks.com.sg/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janggut Laksa vs 328 Katong Laksa, Queensway Shopping Centre

Gong Yuan Ma La Tang

ABC Brickworks Food Centre