Crystal Jade Kitchen, Suntec City Mall

People sometimes ask me how do I stay in shape since I eat a lot (and I do mean a lot), and I tell them that I exercise and contrary to popular belief, I do eat in moderation. I'm very sensitive to my stomach and I think I'm a great listener to the sounds my stomach makes. I don't eat if I'm not hungry. I just don't believe one has to eat all three meals a day if one isn't hungry at all 3 mealtimes.

Today was one of those days where I wasn't hungry, so I took some soup and nibbled off the BF's dinner at Crystal Jade Kitchen. He ordered the Dry Wanton Noodles ($7.80). This came with 5 plump and juicy prawn wantons and choy sum (also known as cai xin or Chinese flowering cabbage). The noodles were al dente perfection and retained a nice bite to them (some would say the noodles were very "q").


 So you see, I'm not such a glutton afterall.

Crystal Jade Kitchen
3 Temasek Boulevard,
B1-013, Suntec City Mall
Tel: 6338 3511
Open daily, 11am to 10.30pm
Website: www.crystaljade.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janggut Laksa vs 328 Katong Laksa, Queensway Shopping Centre

ABC Brickworks Food Centre

Gong Yuan Ma La Tang